Working Together Agreement
What we can do to support you:
• Support the potential employee within the interview as needed.
• Support you to identify reasonable adjustments and look at access to work options.
• Work with Employers to manage and support new employees through their induction period.
• Provide in work support for the person as long as needed.
• Work with you and the employee to look at adjustments and support needed.
• Help you to access our employment grant (see attachments at the bottom of this page).
• Work with you to facilitate learning and development opportunities for the employees.
• Remain contactable to employers once active support has ended.
• Identify and support any training needs.
What we ask from you as an Employer:
• You sign up to Disability Confidence.
• Adaptations to interview process, guided by our team.
• Reasonable work adjustments.
• Use of non-discriminatory practice.
• All opportunities meet minimum wage and equal pay.
• A fair and balanced interview process.