Learning Disability Week, Supported Employment Drop in Session, Tuesday 20th June 2023
About the event: The Supported Employment Team are a team new to Leicester City Council who work to support people into work are inviting you to a drop in session to:
- Learn more about what the Supported Employment Team do and how we can support you.
- Find out how you can register with us.
- Tell us about what’s important to you when finding work.
- Find out about support agencies.
- Tell us about your good and bad experiences when being in work.
Who is the event for?
- People with Autism/LD who might want support to get into work.
- professionals who would like to know more.
Who Supported Employment work with
We work with people who:
- have Autism and/or Learning disabilities
- are 18 or over
- live in Leicester
- aren’t already being supported into Employment through a work programme
- aren’t in work or full- time education
You can email any queries to: SupportedEmployment@leicester.gov.uk
You can visit our website to find out more about Supported Employment on: Supported Employment (leicesteremploymenthub.co.uk)