General Operatives with Foyle Food Group
Foyle Melton Mowbray are looking for skilled and unskilled trainee meat plant/general operatives for their operations at their abattoir in Sixhills near Melton Mowbray. This is an exciting opportunity for people of all ages and abilities to develop a career in one of the UK’s largest meat processing companies.
Main duties of the role will be:
- Working in the Abattoir area
- Carry out duties involved in the processing of livestock
- Adhering to Hygiene and Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Using knives and operating machinery provided
- All training will be provided
You will need:
- Have a willingness to learn and develop yourself
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Provide regular and reliable service
- Focused and driven
- Ability to work under pressure
Working hours are Monday-Friday, starting at 8.00 a.m. to finish (approx 3.00 p.m.). The starting wage for this role is National Living Wage plus of 50p per hour, together with an additional premium of 50p per hour, with a skills bonus applied upon achieving the required skills. The company also provides free life assurance for all employees and a health and wellbeing monitoring program.