Recruit supports UK employers deal fairly with criminal records in recruitment by providing free, easy-to-use practical guidance and tools. The aim of the site is to increase the number of UK employers that develop, adopt and follow inclusive, fair and lawful policies and practices in the recruitment and retention of people with criminal records.
- Supports employers in recruiting people with convictions
- Helps employers to deal with criminal records fairly
- Shares good practice (such as Ban the Box)
- Provides free guidance and tools
- Shows what other employers are doing
Recruit is managed by Unlock as part of a charitably-funded project. Unlock is a charity that works to achieve a fair and inclusive society where people with convictions can move on positively in their lives.