Outdoor Posting and Cleaning Operative with Clear Channel
Employer location Leicester
If you’re looking for a job that can be flexible to suit your commitments or interests outside of work then a role as a PCO can provide just that. You’ll be part of a multi-skilled team who are dedicated to ensuring our clients adverts are posted to a high standard and stay looking premium 365 days a year. You’ll be responsible for your dedicated posting round and manage your weekly 40 hours of work flexibly, this is a physically demanding job and requires you to work outdoors in all weathers. You’ll be in your comfort zone working alone and will be happy to be out on the round, just you and your van. This role requires a full UK driving license, van is provided.
What you'll be doing
A vital part of the Clear Channel machine your main responsibility is to post adverts and clean advertising units in your area, there will be additional duties and as our business changes your role will too, we are looking for adaptable people who are comfortable with a changing business. Equally you’ll be happy to get stuck in with the team and work together when required.
Outline of responsibilities;
• Cleaning - Bus Shelters, Kiosks, other roadside advertising units
• Posting - ensuring paper adverts are posted within agreed time-frame
• Light maintenance of advertising units
• Logging & managing work records on company mobile app
• General up keep of company/commercial van
• Represent company in a professional manner
• Adhering to road safety laws
• On-call rota – out of hours (depending on location)
• Any other adhoc duties as and when required
Who are you?
We’re looking for someone who is committed to completing a job to the highest standard, someone with a positive attitude who is looking for an employer who can provide a stable income, a reliable flexible job and all the benefits that come with that.
If you show willing and you go above and beyond your day role there is the opportunity to progress within your role/team and the wider department. As well as salary increases and bonuses to achieve along the way.
You’ll be experienced in working in a manual, labour or physically demanding role , you’ll also be experienced in working outdoors in all weathers.
- Happy to work alone
- Confident using a smartphone
- Have a positive attitude
- Highly adaptable to change
Hours per week
Flexible working week
Basic salary £22,000
To apply, email your CV to