£15 per hour.
To undertake teaching and related duties that fully support the learner’s journey providing them with industrial knowledge and a quality learning experience with the Fashion Technology Academy.
- To promote the highest possible standards in learner educatoin, equal opportunities and health and safety practices for the benefit of learners and wider community served by FEL.
- To safeguard and promote the welfare of each learner having due regard for Prevent, safeguarding, British Values and mindfulness
- To participate in the learner recruitment process with skills scans and IAG.
- To identify and assess learners’ needs throughout the programme of study.
- To plan, design and deliver learning programmes/SOW/ learning sessions and facilitate learning in line with course aims, objectives, mode of assessment and accreditation.
- To monitor, evaluate and improve the quality and effectiveness of learning programmes, sessions and own practice.
- To undertake specific course leadership.
- To assist in the enrolment process of learners, in line with agreed policies and procedures, and in doing so to seek to ensure that all students (actual and potential) are placed on the appropriate programme for their needs and abilities.
Identify and assess learners’ needs
- To assist learners in accessing learning support as appropriate
- To assist in the induction process throughout the year, in line with agreed policies and procedures.
- To work collaboratively with personal tutors and contribute to target setting and individual learning plans.
- To work with the learner upon completion to help find industrial placements and work experience – ensure learners are industry ready.
Plan, Design and Deliver Learning Programmes and Facilitate Learning
- To provide high quality teaching and learning opportunities that maximise learners’ participation and involvement in all aspects of the learning process.
- To teach on appropriate courses and to undertake associated duties related to the learners’ progress, including the assessment of work, providing feedback, setting targets, following up on attendance, writing reports and contribute to IQA (Internal Quality Auditor)
- To ensure that learners’ English and maths skills are developed across all subject areas.
- To use innovative, high quality learning methods, modes of delivery and resources, including E-Learning that are responsive to the needs of individual learners. FEL will support with the latest business practices and therefore aid CPD.
- To undertake administrative and organisational duties associated with teaching including, processing of essential forms of data, preparation, marking of registers, examinations, educational guidance and any other associated duties.
Monitor, Evaluate and Improve the Quality and Effectiveness of Learning Programmes, Sessions and Own Practice
- To carry out course related quality processes and contribute to the preparation of documentation as appropriate.
- To provide appropriate monitoring and quality documentation/statistics as required using standard FEL systems.
- To attend meetings as appropriate, including all relevant team meetings held to monitor the learning experience, and to contribute to the implementation and review of action plans through the FEL quality assurance systems.
- To undertake FEL training and development as required and to take responsibility for keeping themselves up to date with developments in their professional area and also in the practice of teaching and learning.
- To participate in careers events/open days and other marketing opportunities as appropriate and assist in the preparation of course leaflets and publicity materials.
- To manage learner behaviour in line with published policy and procedure, in classrooms and generally across FEL.
- To develop learners’ employability skills and identify work related and other progression opportunities for learners.
- To promote equality and diversity in the delivery and practice of the Curriculum Area.
- To aid and cover for colleagues as necessary, taking on additional projects as required.
Apply for the job by emailing your CV + covering letter to email@example.com