£25k + 25 days paid holiday + pension.
Opportunity to join a new consultancy in cutting edge renewable energy field of Ground Source Heat Pumps. The work will involve a lot of site-based supervision as well as report writing and research. Work is also UK wide with a focus on London. All training will be given, and the candidate will have the opportunity to grow into a recognised industry expert over time. Some of the works are flagship projects for blue chip clients that are fundamental to meeting climate change targets for these clients so front and centre for their climate change goals. We are not focused on education but more about the individual, knowledge and attitude.
The candidate must/be:
- Works with safety in mind at all times
- Able to work and think independently with office-based support
- Have good desk based and field-based geology skills (desirable but not necessary)
- Mechanically minded
- Happy to work long but also flexible hours
- Ability to plan own workload
- Ability to work well within a team
- Full and clean driving license
- Help write reports and research for the same (desirable not necessary)
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast growing and open-minded consultancy based in Leicester that will enable to candidate to develop skills in massively growing field.
All applicants must hold a valid full UK Driving Licence, and be over 18 years old.
Apply for the job by emailing your CV + covering letter to Mahendra.email@example.com