Up to £30k/annum depending on experience.
Leicester – LE5 3QL
We are looking for an experienced mechanic to join our MOT station and repair garage to start imminently. Very popular in the local Leicester area. Thriving busy, award winning garage!
The successful applicant must be able to work unsupervised and be competent in ALL aspects of mechanical repairs and diagnostics, you will be required to undertake all levels of general car and van repairs as well as completing standard servicing and fault analysis.
Seeking an honest individual, with good helpful attitude and solid work ethic who is willing to go the extra for us and customers.
Duties will include the following, but not limited to:
- mot repairs
- timing belts
- Air Con
- Wheel Alignment
You must be capable of following the repair process from fault analysis to completion, being able to work independently and efficiently is essential.
Uniform work clothes will be provided as will tools etc
Full time position 9am-5pm Mon to Fri & 9am-1pm Saturdays.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: Up to £30k/annum depending on experience.
To keep safe we are not allowing customers in the workshop. Gloves are provided as are masks. Hand sanitizer is provided.
- Automotive Repair: 3 years (Preferred)
- auto mechanic: 3 years (Preferred)
- Perform routine vehicle servicing and maintenance
- Communicate with customers to understand issues, concerns and provide work estimates
- Maintain repair and service records
- Service and repair vehicles based on identified issues
- Maintain equipment and facilities to ensure functional longevity and workplace safety
- Road test vehicles (including manual transmission)
- Accurately use diagnostic equipment to inspect vehicles and identify issues
Hours per week
Full time, permanent position, 9am - 5pm Mon to Fri & 9am - 1pm Saturdays.
Apply for the job by emailing your CV + covering letter to Mahendra.firstname.lastname@example.org