£25K - £35K per year, depending on experience.
We are a software development company, designing and building software for large
multinational companies as well as creating our own products in the fintech space.
We have an opportunity to strengthen our growing team with a dynamic Product Manager who can take the lead in supporting the delivery of our commitments through commercial focus
and prioritisation. Based in our vibrant office in Leicester City the successful candidate will
need to be organised, energetic and have a semi-technical background.
We’re offering the successful candidate the opportunity to develop their management skills
within the IT industry and begin a progressive career path, with considerable rewards, in this
exciting and modern business.
This is a full-time, permanent role.
What you’ll be doing:
● Liaising directly with our customers about requirements and problems
● Organising workload in our project management software (Clickup)
● Communicating daily with all our internal stakeholders, developers, ops, management
and our offshore development team
● Scheduling work to our outsourced network when required (designers, developers)
● Reviewing technical work
● Contributing towards product strategy and vision
● Collecting analysing and responding to user feedback
● Managing one or more budgets
● Gathering and evaluating ideas and opinions
● Planning new features and changes to a product
● Supporting Directors with the delivery of new ideas and features to stakeholders
● Creating timelines and roadmaps for developing the product
● Implementing or supporting marketing campaigns
● Creating and overseeing development and project management processes
● Learning about users and a product's market
● Researching competitors and similar products.
What you need:
- You have some knowledge of managing/organising a software development project
- You understand agile development
- flexible, as you'll be working in-depth with different business functions
- a good collaborator, leader and diplomat
- Organised and able to work to deadlines and roadmaps
- Clear communication skills
- 1 year project management experience preferred
As well as the usual great future prospects, free tea and coffee (& free beer on Fridays), you get
to work with some really nice people! Unbelievably we have an extremely low turnover of staff,
so I guess we must be doing something right!
Come and join our team and be a part of something great!
Hours per week
Monday to Friday
31 October 2021
Apply for the job by emailing your CV + covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org