National Minimum Wage
Beaumanor Hall, Woodhouse, Loughborough
Main Duties and Responsibilities
1. Food preparation: Under the supervision of the Senior Sous Chef/Executive Head Chef preparing a full range of food production.
2. Stocktaking: Periodic stocktaking and completion of necessary records
3. Adhere to the basic rules of kitchen and food Safety
4. Prepare and discuss menus for all social occasions including conferences, Weddings etc.
5. Assist in the purchase of food for all events
6. Be lead Chef and supervise cooks and catering assistants in the production of food for events as required.
7. Work within food cost allocation as agreed
8. Participate in budget controls as requested in the kitchen
9. Ensure high level of customer satisfaction
10. Deputise and provide operational cover for all LTS catering operations as appropriate.
Please send any application to Louise.Cheshire@leicester.gov.uk
Hours per week
Apply for the job by emailing your CV + covering letter to Louise.Cheshire@leicester.gov.uk