Renumeration Package - £5,400 for the completion of the app.
We are looking for a university graduate within the past 5 years with app experience. They will be working on a 400 hour contract with the goal of launching our own app. Potential for a full time job offer upon completion.
The candidate’s responsibility will lie in the launch/development of the Linxcom app. They must have experience in PWA – progressive web app or alternative technologies to complete the project. Basic knowledge of Data Security in keeping with GDPR requirements is desirable. Successful candidates must be able to provide examples of their work/apps prior or during the interview.
During the project they will:
- Analyse competitors’ structures and features for potential additions to the app.
- Suggest and inform team of latest technologies that can be implemented for smoother UX.
- Discuss with management the structure, features, production pipeline, testing and maintenance/upkeep of the app.
- The successful candidate will have a positive ‘can-do’ attitude and willingness to accept ownership. At times he will work independently or as part of a team.
- Creative and able to self-motivate.
- A desire to complete tasks to a high standard
- Great communicator with good verbal, written, email and telephone communication skills and the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Business acumen and/ or commercial awareness.
- SEO knowledge and implementation.
- Familiar with analytics software systems (Tableau etc.)
- Flexible and able to learn quickly.
- Have worked on apps during education or as part of personal studies.
- Experience working on android/iOS platforms
- Excellent IT skills and tech-savvy.
- API integration and API management for use with our e-commerce platforms.
- Knowledge and understanding of web analytics
- PWA/ Hybrid app design/development
Location of Work
- On site at our Office in Leicester.
- Fixed term contract – 400 hours = 75 per week, excluding the 45 mins daily lunch break.
Graduate Degree: Mobile Technologies/ IT. IT Degree or relevant. App developer/ App development experience.
Hours per week
How many weeks contract (400 hr contract a little over 10 wks)
Apply for the job by emailing your CV + covering letter to Mahendra.Patel@leicester.gov.uk