£11 per hour
236 Hawke Way, Magna Park, Lutterworth LE17 4XR
- All drivers are responsible for checking FLT/PPT before each shift, fulfil Checklist once a week and if necessary, report any damage. It is required after each shift to connect all trucks that been in use to the charging stations.
• Produce and work from picking lists using scanner machine, to fulfil, pack and dispatch client orders with all required guidelines provided by coordinators.
• Burning pallets in designated places with all required guidelines provided by coordinators.
• Ensure warehouse is always kept clean and tidy, with empty boxes flattened, foil rubbish placed in bags and stored in the correct location of the Warehouse or placed in recycling bins.
• Potential risks, problems, or product defects to be reported immediately to Coordinator or Warehouse Manager.
• Unloading, loading trailers and containers with filling all necessary documents.
• Occasionally you will be asked to restack product from pallets to pallets due to requirements from customers.
• Wrapping pallets using machine or manually if the machine is not available.
• Stacking and placing pallets for required level or racks and using correct location for each product on the warehouse.
• To carry out all activities in a manner that promotes safety to yourself and your colleagues.
• Unloading/loading empty pallets from outside and transfer them to the warehouse if it is necessary.
• Checking stock to avoid any discrepancies.
Preferably hold a Counterbalance license for FLT
Hours per week
7am to 3pm or 10am to 6pm. (Monday to Friday) 40 Hours a week
Apply for the job by emailing your CV + covering letter to email@example.com