National Minimum Wage
1485 Tithe Barn, Bosworth Battlefield
Main Duties and Responsibilities
1. To prepare the café for business which may include moving and setting up furniture.
2. To prepare the service area, hot cupboards and other equipment in the Café and associated areas for the efficient and effective service of the menu.
3. To assist in the preparation, cooking and serving of food and beverages as defined by the immediate supervisor or line manager.
4. To serve food according to the style and type of operation as defined by the Catering Manager.
5. To wash dishes, cutlery, tumblers, jugs, serving utensils, containers, tables and all other catering equipment from the restaurant.
6. To clean on a daily basis all catering areas to standards in line with the Food Safety Management System.
7. To undergo on and off the job training sessions as required.
8. To inform the Catering Manager of any defects in light or heavy equipment.
9. To inform the management team of any items/issues not meeting Health & Safety and/ or Food Hygiene Regulations Standards.
10. To perform other related duties as required ensuring the café area and the kitchen is in a clean and hygienic condition and that the food service is effective and efficient.
Please send any application to Louise.Cheshire@leicester.gov.uk
Hours per week
16 hours per week
Apply for the job by emailing your CV + covering letter to Louise.Cheshire@leicester.gov.uk