£9.50 - £20 per hour.
Enderby and Braunstone areas
Wyville Home Care are currently seeking to recruit a number of high calibre individuals as Caregivers to support our care at home services in and around Enderby and Braunstone. We provide award-winning home care of the highest quality. The care and support we deliver is designed to allow our clients to live independently in their own homes.
We have flexible full and part-time opportunities for people looking to become a caregiver in Leicestershire, to provide personal care and support to vulnerable people in their homes.
If you are looking to become a care assistant or already have experience as a caregiver or in domiciliary care, we'd love to hear from you. We also encourage people from different sectors to apply, whether that is: retail, hospitality, childcare, customer service. We provide FULL training from the start.
Care Assistant benefits:
- Full Comprehensive training given
- You'll receive induction training and will be shadowed by some of our most experienced caregivers so that you can get experience of the role first hand,
- Excellent rates of pay between £9.25-£20.00
- Paid Travel time
- Pension scheme
- Full learning and development programme
What does being a Care Assistant involve?
- Support our local clients - ensuring they continue to live independently in their own homes for as long as possible
- Ensure that the environment in which they live is safe and clean
- Provide companionship-based care and support
- Provide ongoing, continuity of care
- Preventing loneliness and isolation,
- Promoting dignity and independence,
- Encouragement at meal times,
- Listening, understanding and interacting,
Own vehicles are preferred but we do have availability in some areas for those who may ride a bike.
We are actively recruiting now, if this is something you would be interested in please 'click apply', we would love to hear from you!
Apply for the job by emailing your CV + covering letter to email@example.com