Back to Job Vacancies

Business Administration/Digital Marketing apprenticeship

Admin Jobs

Neotrims

Salary

£13,312 per year

Location

Oadby, Leicester, LE2 5DE

Job Overview

Ideal role for a school or college leaver, fantastic opportunity to start a career in business administration in an E commerce company (www.neotrims.com). Good IT Skills required and be social media savvy; you will learn new skills using specialist software.

Your duties will include (but will not be limited to):

  • IT related order administration support and must possess good communication skills
  • Stock and product administration 
  • Deal with order problems and customer enquiries - Good IT skills are an advantage. We use a software called LINNWORKS to manage all our online orders
  • Well organised, you will also work daily in dispatch area to help pack orders and manage the orders (scanning and administration using Linkwork’s, more important is you understand the products and problems associated with them as they arise)
  • Social Media Postings and Promoting 

The training you will be getting

  • You will get NVQ Level 3 in Business Administration Qualifications by the end of the apprenticeship with option to doing another higher apprenticeship if you wish
  • The full apprenticeship will be Inhouse at the workplace. Our premises are in Oadby, Leicester. You will fully be supported by the employer for day-to-day learning about the job, but simultaneously supported by a approved Training provider
  • The Training provider is Government approved and follow a strict approved training for the apprenticeship type; it will take place inhouse 100% via online, over team's meetings and with personal visits by a dedicated person appointed to you. 20% of the week will be spent on Training via the provider and you will be given this time at work to complete these tasks etc to submit for evaluation online. The rest 80% of the work is part of daily tasks and learning new skills 
  • Functional skills in maths and English (if required)

What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship

  • After the apprenticeship we hope to take on the person on a permanent basis in our organisation, on a specific job role having gained invaluable experience over the 12/18 months
  • This job role will depend on where the strengths of the induvial lie, Complete Order management for example
  • Further courses are possible to attain a higher qualification whilst working us also if the individual wants to progress
About the employer
We are an e-commerce company selling fashion and textiles to B2C and B2B. We sell on Amazon, eBay, Etsy and Our own websites. (It’s vital you look these up under our two brands and do research which should reflect on your application) neotrims.com (textiles and trims for crafts) and janeobritishappare.com (men's business and casual shirts) But look these brands up on eBay / Amazon / Etsy also. We also use a e commerce software called Linnworks; please review this and reflect yoir understanding of this in your application. We are a company of 30 years standing, family owned, and have evolved from manufacturing only for B2B to where we are today. We sell globally across on international channels on ebay and amazon

Skills and Qualifications required

GCSE or equivalent Maths , English (Grade 4) Desired.
The following skills are desirable; Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Administrative skills, Logical, Team working, Creative, Initiative, Patience, Social Media Savvy.

Hours per week

40 hours per week, 9.30am to 6.00pm, Monday to Friday.

Website

Apply for the job by visiting https://www.leicesteremploymenthub.co.uk/job-seekers/apprenticeship-job-application/