National Minimum Wage
Beaumanor Hall, Woodhouse Eves
Main Duties and Responsibilities
1. To follow up all sales opportunities and offer alternative options to secure the business.
2. To liaise with external and internal customers and ensure high customer service standards.
3. To answer queries, pass on accurate messages and general information received from customers and staff by telephone and in person.
4. To cash up takings, record the financial details as appropriate.
5. Note taker for meetings.
6. Maintain social media promotions
7. Undertake clerical duties.
8. Transfer incoming calls to the relevant departments
9. To ensure stocks marketing information are replenished and up to date.
10. To be the main lead on taking bookings for non-educational visits.
11. General admin support
12. To update the Plasma Information Screen.
13. Deputise and provide operational cover for all LTS catering operations as appropriate.
Please send any application to Louise.Cheshire@leicester.gov.uk
Hours per week
5 hrs per week
Apply for the job by emailing your CV + covering letter to Louise.Cheshire@leicester.gov.uk