Business Administration Apprenticeship - Gaffco Ltd
Company: Gaffco LTD, 11 Beal Street, Leicester. LE2 0AA
An exciting new opportunity to work at Gaffco to learn about our business and grow within the team. It’s a fast moving, positive and fun place to work, and we are committed to development of our employees to achieve excellence in their careers.
As our apprentice you would be responsible for helping to support our business with a range of activities, with full guidance and support your duties will include, but not be limited to, the following:
1) Liaising with customers over the phone
2) liaising with Customers via Email
3) Taking photos and inputting Product Data into our OEM Software
4) Social Media posts / Instagram / Linked in
5) Researching online Fashion trends from Vogue / Cat walk to see the latest fashion trends
• Manage all daily courier requirements:
• Safely pack samples and book couriers for all samples and documents
• Unpack, date label and photograph all incoming samples
• Keep the sample tracker up to date
• Manage the courier invoicing and monthly reporting using Excel
• Keep the sample storage room tidy and well managed
• Manage the presentation and cleanliness of the showroom/office
• Handle incoming calls to the office
• Administration duties to support the Office Manager - forms, correspondence and reports, monthly expenses.
We couldn’t do what we do for our clients if we didn’t work as a team, so always be prepared to be a pair of helping hands.
At Gaffco no two days are the same, there’ll be ‘all hands-on deck’ occasions. Our apprentice will have to understand that there will be days when they need to take pride in helping to keep us ticking along.
Working week: Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm (some flexibility if public transport will be used)
Expected Apprenticeship Duration: 15 months
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
• IT skills (Strong Word and Excel skills)
• Able to work well as a team and by themselves
• Strong work ethic
• Be able to multi-task
- Positive attitude
- Passionate about what you do
- Confident and personable
- Calm under pressure
- Ability to treat colleagues and visitors with respect
- The commitment to complete the apprenticeship programme
- To use initiative and take responsibility for daily decision making
- To have an innovative approach to problem solving
A*- C (4-9) or equivalent in Maths and English is desired but not essential
We really value our people and pride ourselves on our loyal team.
This is a real opportunity for the successful candidate to become a permanent member of the team and grow with the company.
Pay and benefits:
Weekly Wage - £6/hr, rising to Age relevant minimum wage after 12 months.
22 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
About the employer:
Gaffco Ltd are a supplier of Fashion Accessories to the garment industry.
We also work closely the public and sell our products in the UK and worldwide.
We take pride in our quality and value for money, we work closely with our customers to design and manufacture products to the highest standard.
We pride ourselves on being an organisation where people want to come to work and feel motivated and challenged every day.
We also support charities and the local community.
At Gaffco, we work hard and are professional, maintaining high standards of work, but the environment is fun and laidback in a Central City location.
Please send covering letter for why you feel you meet the requirements of this role and a copy of your latest CV to: email@example.com